It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

Light, Starlight...

Far awayThe ship is taking me far awayFar away from the memoriesOf the people who care if I live or dieStarlightI will be chasing a starlightUntil the end of my lifeI don't know if it's worth it anymoreAnd hold you in my armsI just wanted to holdYou in my armsMy lifeYou electrify my lifeLet's conspire to re-igniteAll the souls that would die just to feel aliveBut I'll never let you goIf you promise not to fade awayNever fade awayOur hopes and expectationsBlack holes and revelationsOur hopes and expectationsBlack holes and revelationsHold you in my armsI just wanted to holdYou in my armsFar awayThe ship is taking me far awayFar away from the memoriesOf the people who care if I live or dieAnd I'll never let you goIf you promise not to fade awayNever fade awayOur hopes and expectationsBlack holes and revelationsYeahOur hopes and expectationsBlack holes and revelationsHold you in my armsI just wanted to holdYou in my armsI just wanted to hold...
Muse - Starlight

2 Comments:

Blogger Xanitz said...

Este post deixou-me a cantar :D
muito boa escolha!!!!

10:08 pm  
Blogger chavininha said...

Purpurinaz: pois sabe mesmo bem... temos que combinar uma sessão de cantoria, já tou a ver :)

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory