It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...

We won't get very far tonightThis aeroplanes,they fly so very highNo we won't get very far tomorrowAs I make my way back down to SohoIt just goes so slow,Yeah, it goes so slowIt just goes so slowWe won't get very far tomorrowAs I make my way back home from HeathrowWe try our best to find a wayThis aeroplanes fly you so far awayAnd it goes so slowYeah it goes so slowYeah it goes so slowAnd it goes so slowI know,I know,I know,I knowIt just goes so slowI know,I know,I know,I knowIt just goes so slowIt just goes so slowShe watches aeroplanes at 3She watches aeroplanes take offWe watch the aeroplanes at 3We watch the aeroplanes take offWe watch the aeroplanes at 3We watch the aeroplanes take off(God bless you)...
Aeroplanes at 3 a.m. - The Voom Blooms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory