It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Somes days are better than Others...

Please don't ask my nameI don't like thinkingAll the lips I kissBecame coldI'll stole your heart While you're smilingGuess it was the lastAnti-poolBaby you know I'm trying to be happyYou'd better stop,it's easy to be sad.Baby you know I'm trying to be happyYou'd better stop,it's easy to be sad.I think you step me upTo your shouldersShivers falling downOn your curvesHold my mouth(baby I wanna hold you)Tastes of salt(baby I wanna hold you)You know my name rimes with a glow(baby,baby...)Baby you know I'm trying to be happyYou'd better stop,it's easy to be sad.Baby you know I'm trying to be happyYou'd better stop,it's easy to be sad.Baby I wanna hold you,Baby I wanna hold you,Baby I wanna hold you,Baby I wanna hold you,Baby I wanna hold you,Baby I wanna hold you.........
Micro Audio Waves - Down by Flow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory