It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh pá... é de mim ou este teledisco parece o anuncio do Meo...?

(a letra é esta, para o caso de quererem cantar... assim tipo... EU!)

You'll go your way,and I'll go mineSpending to long,working on blindYou'll go your way,and I'll go mine
Sing like a man,Talk like a childYou'll go your way,and I'll go mineGiving me lines,but they never rhymeYou'll go your way,and I'll go mineCan not compute my designYou'll go your way,and I'll go mineI will date with my billboard crime You'll go your way,and I'll go mine One way street, I see the signYou'll go your way, and i'll go mine...


Just Luv It! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory