It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

Soundtrack

I think I feel a little hurt,My fists are turning coal to diamonds,Why no one told me so much workWould all go into tryingOh but the feelings ain't the same,How some things never change,Well nobody is perfectAnd I knew better anywayI thought about till my head hurtI thought about it,but it only made things worstI thought about it till my head hurtI thought about it but it only made things worstSo I was wrongWhat could I doI Knew all alongOooh Oooh Oooh OoohI think I feel a little hurtMy fists are turning coal to diamondsWhy no one told me so much workWould all go into tryingOh but the feelings ain't that strangeHow some things never changeWell,nobody is perfectAnd I knew better anywayI thought about till my head hurtI thought about it but it only made things worstI thought about it till my head hurtI thought about it but it only made things worstSo I was wrongwhat could I do?I knew all alongI'm a fool for you.
The Gossip - Coal to Diamonds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory