It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Prevê-se um estágio em grande esta semana...

oooo o oooo o O!I warned you,you didnt believe me!I warned you,you didnt believe me!I warned you,you didnt believe me!I warned you,and now your caught...Theres some people that you just cant trustBut some people talk way too much.Take my advice,andListen Up!Dont be a fool like the rest of us.Now listen UP!oooooo on the playground!oooooo on the playground!you learn so much nowListen up!now gather 'roundnow listen upnow gather round now1,2,3 take it from me,3,4 so much trouble in store4,5 get it right,the first time(o!)count it with me now!1,2,3 take it from me3,4 so much trouble in store4,5 get it right,the first time(o!)count it with me now!oooo o oooo O!everybody knows someone like thatwho barows money and wont pay you backthey'll talk about about at the drop of a hydelie about it to your face,when there caught... Theres some people that you just cant trustBut some people just talk too much.Take my advice,andListen Up!Dont be a fool like the rest of us.Now listen UP! oooooo on the playground! oooooo on the playground!you learn so much now listen up!now gather 'roundnow listen upnow gather round now1,2,3 take it from me3,4 so much trouble in store4,5 get it right,the first timecount it with me now!1,2,3 take it from me3,4 so much trouble in store4,5 get it right,the first time count it with me now!

The Gossip - Listen UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory