It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

Musica do fim de semana...

On the corner of main streetJust tryin' to keep it in lineYou say you wanna move on andYou say I'm falling behindCan you read my mind?Can you read my mind?I never really gave up onBreakin' out of this two-star townI got the green lightI got a little fightI'm gonna turn this thing aroundCan you read my mind?Can you read my mind? The good old days,the honest man;The restless heart,the Promised LandA subtle kiss that no one sees;A broken wrist and a big trapezeOh well I don't mind,if you don't mindCause I don't shine if you don't shineBefore you go,can you read my mind?It’s funny how you just break downWaitin' on some signI pull up to the front of your drivewayWith magic soakin' my spineCan you read my mind?Can you read my mind?The teenage queen,the loaded gun;The drop dead dream,the Chosen OneA southern drawl,a world unseen;A city wall and a trampolineOh well I don't mind,if you don't mindCause I don't shine if you don't shineBefore you goTell me what you find when you read my mindSlippin’ in my faith until I fallYou never returned that callWoman,open the door,don't let it stingI wanna breathe that fire againShe saidOh well I don't mind,if you don't mindCause I don't shine if you don't shinePut your back on mePut your back on mePut your back on meThe stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sunWhen you read my mind
The Killers - Read my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory