It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby,I've been waiting for youDon't run away nowYou've got nothing to loseBaby,I feel so aloneAnd I need someoneTo call my own'Cause my love has just left meAnd I need someone newWho can tell me foreverAnd my eyes are on youBaby,oh baby,oh babyCome to meBaby,I've been waiting on youDon't run away nowYou've got nothing to loseBaby,I feel so aloneAnd I need someoneTo call my own'Cause my love has just left meAnd I need someone newWho can tell me foreverAnd my eyes are on youBaby,oh baby,oh babyCome to me
Koop - Come to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory