It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh yeah...

Lord give me grace and dancing feetAnd the power to impressLord give me grace and dancing feetLet me outshine the moonIs it so wrong to crave recognition?Second best,runner-upIs it so wrong to want rewarding?To want more than is given to you?Than is given to youTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle them with my witTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle,I will outshine them allStanding on the packed dance floorOur bodies thrown in timeSilent on the weekdaysTonight I claim what's mineIs it so wrong to crave recognition?Second best,runner-upIs it so wrong to want rewarding?To want more than is given to youThan is given to youTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle them with my witTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle,I will outshine them allTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle them with my witTonight make me unstoppableAnd I will charm,I will sliceI will dazzle,I will outshine them all. The Prayer - Bloc Party

Porque realmente há letras que falam por nós. E porque nós gostamos. Deles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory