It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Songs that remind...


Come ride with meThrough the veins of historyI'll show you how god Falls asleep on the jobAnd how can we winWhen fools can be kingsDon't waste your timeOr time will waste youNo one's gonna take me aliveThe time has come to make things rightYou and I must fight for our rightsYou and I must fight to surviveNo one's gonna take me aliveThe time has come to make things rightYou and I must fight for our rightsYou and I must fight to surviveNo one's gonna take me aliveThe time has come to make things rightYou and I must fight for our rightsYou and I must fight to survive Muse - Knights of Cydonia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory