It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Songs that remind...

This morning it was SummerBy noon a cold from buildingWhere did you go?Where did you go?I've got to find some shelter'Cause in an in and nowIt's gonna blowIt's gonna blowBut I don't mind the rainSo strike me once againI've got nothing to looseAnd it looks likeWe're in for stormy weatherWith death destruction coming troughLook out,there she blowsNow everybody knowsStormy weather always makes me think of youAnd watch out'Cause this storm is comming throughBut you're so still at silentWatch everything disolvingMelted awayMelted awayBut I don't mind the rainSo strike me once againI've got nothing to looseAnd it looks likeWe're in for stormy weatherWith death and destruction coming troughLook out,there she blowsNow everybody knowsStormy weather always makes me think of youAnd it looks likeWe're in for stormy weatherWith death and destruction coming troughLook out,there she blowsNow everybody knowsStormy weather always makes me think of youAnd watch out'Cause this storm is comming throughyeah,watch out 'cause this storm is comming trough
Jarvis Cocker - Heavy Weather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory