It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Momentos de auto mentalização....

Ten years living in a paper bagFeedback baby,he's a flipped out catHe's a platinum canary,drinkin' falstaff beerMercedes rule,and a rented learBottom feeder insincereProphet lo-fi pioneerSell the house and go to schoolGet a young girlfriend,daddy's jewelA change would do you goodA change would do you goodGod's little gift is on the ragPoster girl posing in a fashion magCanine,feline,Jekyll and HydeWear your fake fur on the insideQueen of south beach,aging bluesDinner's at six,wear your cement shoes I thought you were singing your heart out to meYour lips were syncing and now I seeA change would do you goodA change would do you goodChasing dragons with plastic swordsJack off Jimmy, everybody wants moreScully and angel on the kitchen floorAnd I'm calling Buddy on the ouija boardI've been thinking 'bout catching a trainLeave my phone machine by the radar range Hello it's me,I'm not at homeIf you'd like to reach me,leave me aloneA change would do you goodA change would do you goodHello,it's me,I'm not at homeIf you'd like to reach me,leave me aloneA change would do you goodA change would do you good. Sheryl Crow - A change

2 Comments:

Blogger Xanitz said...

Começas o dia logo na cantoria!

3:25 pm  
Blogger chavininha said...

Purpurinaz: tem que ser... embora não tenha sido propriamente esta musica, começo a achar que esta é que tinha sido uma boa escolha, hahahahahhha ;)

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory