It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

Não, a Imagem n corresponde a música...
















Sheets of empty canvas,untouched sheets of clayWere laid spread out before me as her body once didAll five horizons revolved around her soul as the earth to the sunNow the air i tasted and breathed has taken a turnAnd all i taught her was everythingI know she gave me all that she woreAnd now my bitter hands shake beneath the cloudsOf what was everything?All the pictures had all been washed in black,tattooed everything...I take a walk outside,i'm surrounded by some kids at playI can feel their laughter,so why do i searAnd twisted thoughts that spin round my headI'm spinning,oh,i'm spinningHow quick the sun can,drop awayAnd now my bitter hands cradle broken glassOf what was everything?All the pictures had all been washed in black,tattooed everything...All the love gone bad,turned my world to blackTattooed all i see,all that i am, all i'll ever be...I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, i know you'll be a starIn somebody else's sky, but whyWhy, why can't it be, why can't it be mine? Black - Pearl Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory