It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Histórias bem cantadas ;)

La la la la la la........Well she said I know but I just cant tellEverything you've just been sayingLucy was there as well in the darkThe kids in the band were playingNo-one can hear a word I tellWhat the girl was singingSee she must have been 16 or 18I'm just past caringShe was into the Stones whenI was into the RosesShe was breaking my bones whenI was bursting their nosesShe would tell me a secretI would lose it the next dayYou not supposed to be easyMakes you sick in a bad wayAnd all the while the girls sangLa la la la and she sangKickings for my sweetheartBruises that I just dont missAnd she said "I can't love you anymore than this!"La la la la la la la...La la la la la la la...Aww she said she said no no no noLet me yes why don't you kill meHe asked him why you messed up right thereSweetheart you know that don't thrill meSaid I would have been there for if you had been a little bit nicerI was dead by Sundayhalf dead scared just trying to please herShe getting the pills whenI was into her best friend She was chasing the thrills And living down at the West EndShe was pretty in bracesI lived out of her windowShe said take me to LondonTell me something I don't knowAnd all the while the girls sangLa la la la she sang Kickings for my sweetheartBruises that I just don't miss And she said "I can't love you anymore than this!"La la la la la.....La la la la la.....La la la la la.....She was into the Stoneswhen I was into the RosesShe was breaking my bones whenI was bursting their nosesShe would tell me a secretI would lose it the next dayYou not supposed to be easyMakes you sick in a bad wayAnd all the while the girls sangLa la la la she sangKickings for my sweetheartBruises that I just don't missAnd she saidI don't like youYou can't stand meI can't love you anymore than this"
The Fratellis - For the Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory