It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Vicios de ouvido...

If i told you things i did beforeTold you how i used to beWould you go along with someone like meIf you knew my story word for wordHad all of my historyWould you go along with someone like meI did before and had my shareIt didn't lead nowhereI would go along with someone like youIt doesn't matter what you didWho you were hanging withWe could stick around and see this night throughAnd we don't care about the young folksTalkin' bout the young styleAnd we don't care about the old folksTalkin' 'bout the old style tooAnd we don't care about their own faultsTalkin' 'bout our own styleAll we care 'bout is talkingTalking only me and youUsually when things has gone this farPeople tend to disappearNo-one will surprise me unless you doI can tell there's something goin' onHours seems to disappearEveryone is leaving i'm still with youIt doesn't matter what we doWhere we are going toWe can stick around and see this night throughAnd we don't care about the young folksTalkin' bout the young styleAnd we don't care about the old folksTalkin' 'bout the old style tooAnd we don't care about their own faultsTalkin' 'bout our own styleAll we care 'bout is talkingTalking only me and youAnd we don't care about the young folksTalkin' bout the young styleAnd we don't care about the old folksTalkin' 'bout the old style tooAnd we don't care about their own faultsTalkin' 'bout our own styleAll we care 'bout is talkingTalking only me and youTalking only me and youTalking only me and youTalking only me and you
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

1 Comments:

Blogger o terceiro homem said...

Esta música é mesmo um vício -)

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory