It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Color me Blind

Hey youIn the middle of the nightWith the lights onDo you believe that you could love?Hey youWith your head up in the clockAnd your eyes closedDid you ever think we grow?Hey youDid you ever gonna think you save us?And the silence only shows.Hey youAren't you gonna wait a heartbeat?But it's a free,a free, a free, free, free, free... Don't you start,everybody wants you,But you can't say no,If you even try.But you see inside,If you could believe it,but you can't believe a single word.I say to you:Would you ever want toWalk away from hereIf you really loved?Believe nowWhatever you want to believebut you can't believe a wordI said:I can't believe a word.Hey youstill sound like the eye on the eyeballsDid we believe that she could know?Hey youdoing everything you can to blame meOf what was there to show?One day we were never gonna feel when it's overUntill I miss my headHey youwell you can't come in looking olderJust say it's freeit's free,free,free,free,free...Don't you starteverybody wants youBut you can't say noIf you even try.But you see insideIf you could believe itbut you can't believe a single word.I say:I can't believe a word.Don't you starteverybody wants youBut you can't say noIf you even try.But you see insideIf you could believe itbut you can't believe a single word.I say to you:Would you ever want toWalk away from hereIf you really loved?Believe nowWhatever you want to believebut you can't believe a wordI said I can't believe a word.

VHS or Beta - Can't believe a single word

Ultimamente sinto me assim... estranho? Nã... I don't think so ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory