It's Still Our Pleasure

Continuando na linha anterior: é um sítio onde ainda podemos fazer e dizer o que nos apetecer. A Gerencia itsourpleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mantras internos ou como tentar ter um excelente dia ;)




















If i feel depressed I will sing.
If i feel sad i will laugh.
If i feel ill I will double my labour.
If i feel fear I will plunge ahead.
If i feel inferior I will wear new garnments.
If I feel inncertain I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
If i feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions.

Og Mandino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie eXTReMe Tracker Estou no Blog.com.pt



Blogarama - The Blog Directory